Monday, September 2, 2013

Twisted Strands Episode 114: The Brain Fart Episode


Welcome to Episode 114!


Works in Progress:

Textured Acorn Beanie by WeasieWorks test knit, dk weight mystery yarn that I swapped for, will be donated to Emily's hats for Hope. Going to pick it up again as the Lovely Weasieworks has redone pattern to make it clearer and I want to give feedback.

Skull shawl/Döskallesjal by kungen och majkis
Don't cage me in socks, lollipop yarn, size 2.75mm 24” sock rockets by addi, pattern by Heather Kinne

Finished!
4 baby hats for Katie of Knittin' on the Fly's Clicking for babies campaign.


Stuff and Junk

Soylent Green is a very dystopian view of the future, and takes place not too far in the future, folks!
Ghost Shark. No words. Wow.
NJ Sheep and Wool show is this coming weekend, so excited, I'll be hanging out with my friends and buying a small amount of yarn. Maybe.

Don't forget the CAL We are doing with Chaotic and Crafty, you have until September 15th, mostly because I seem to be the only one doing it and want to give others a chance.



I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment