Thursday, August 22, 2013

Twisted Strands Episode 113: Vodka


Welcome to Episode 112!


Works in Progress:

Textured Acorn Beanie by WeasieWorks test knit, dk weight mystery yarn that I swapped for, will be donated to Emily's hats for Hope. Going to pick it up again as the Lovely Weasieworks has redone pattern to make it clearer and I want to give feedback.

Skull shawl/Döskallesjal by kungen och majkis
Don't cage me in socks, lollipop yarn, size 2.75mm 24” sock rockets by addi, pattern by Heather Kinne

Finished!
Nothing this week!


Stuff and Junk


Don't forget the CAL We are doing with Chaotic and Crafty, you have until the end of August, mostly because I'm slogging happily through mine.



I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment