Monday, September 23, 2013

Twisted Strands Episode 117, What yarn diet?

Welcome to Episode 117!


Works in Progress:

Textured Acorn Beanie by WeasieWorks test knit, dk weight mystery yarn that I swapped for, will be donated to Emily's hats for Hope. Going to pick it up again as the Lovely Weasieworks has redone pattern to make it clearer and I want to give feedback.
Brighton Sock will be cast on again this week.
Curse-breaker 9.0 by Michele DuNaier is out of hibernation



Finished!
2 more baby hats for Katie of Knittin' on the Fly's Clicking for babies.


Twist and Sprout Hat by Mary Ann Stephens
Gooseberry Hat by Suvi Simola
Greta the Captivating cat by Rebecca Danger


Stuff and Junk

I really enjoyed the first episode of Sleepy Hollow and will continue to watch. Still watching the Supernatural Series.
I watched Little Britain abroad and thought it funny, but not as funny as Little Britain (in Britain.

The Halloween stitch along is where you can knit, crochet, weave, or cross stitch something Halloween related. There are 2 threads in the group, which you need to be a member of, one for chatter and inspiration, and the other for FO's.



I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment