Saturday, January 15, 2011

Twisted Strands, Episode 4, Socks on Socks

A cameo that my cat Daisy would like to forget (unless I give her tuna), and a good deal about socks. Also, a new segment called Designer of the week.

A new segment called Designer of the week, a cat cameo, and some progress!
This week’s yarn is:
Handpainted yarn from Riverpoet. This particular color is called Sugar Maple, and it reminds me of a gorgeous fall day, I love it! You can find Riverpoet’s quality yarn and fiber at http://riverpoet.etsy.com

Stuff I’m working on:
Tidal Waves Socks designed by Deby Lake. Sock #1 is done, yay! And of course, I’ve cast on the second.
Mystery sock Knitalong called Family Jewels from The Knitter’s Brewing Company. Color is Mulberry Sweet. You can join me in this knitalong in the Ravelry group The Knitter’s Brewing Co., and it is a free pattern.

Designer of the week is Alan Dart. His toy designs are adorable and interesting to knit. http://www.alandart.co.uk.
I am going to start a knitalong/crochetalong/spinalong for the group, the theme will be the color Red (whatever shade you like, even pink, counts!).

Get well soon, Maven!
Thanks for watching!

I’ve created a Ravelry Group for the podcast. It’s called Twisted Strands Podcast. If you’d like to join, all are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment