Monday, July 30, 2012

Twisted Strands 77: Beaky Goodness

Welcome to Episode 77

New to the stash:

Nirvana, by Feza Yarns, a 100% bamboo, plied yarn, DK weight. Reminds me of the beach with its mix of pretty colors.

You spin me right round, baby!

Alpaca white single and Bitsy knits multicolor phat fiber samples spun on spindle, approx 30 yards, would say it’s a dk/sport weight, haven’t checked its wraps per inch at all though.

On the kneedles

Anne's Magic Stripes by Antje Gillingham, size 2, (2.75mm) Knitpicks Felici in Marine Life Colorway

#27 Cable Rib Panel Tank by Jean Suzuki in Plymouth Fantasy Naturale color#9989

Fresh off the kneedles!

Nothing :(

Stuff and Junk

Movies for knitting!

Final Destination 5, As gory as ever, bit campy.

I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.

I have buttons for sale, contact me on Ravelry if you’d like to purchase one for 2 dollars!

My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment