Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Twisted Strands Episode 245: Spring has sprung! Sorta.



Welcome to Episode 245

Day walkers (wips)

Prayer shawl 60499 by Lion Brand



Walking dead (hibernation)
so many wips, not enough time!
Six feet Under (Fos)
Chevron Ripple Scarf by Kara Gunza
Stuff and Junk
I watched the first two episodes of Siren and it's pretty good. Also got to see Ready Player One.
I'm currently reading “Trials of the earth” by Mary Hamilton
On the road
Bridget and I are going to the CT sheep and wool on April 28th.
I will be going to the Allentown/Steel City Fiber Festival on Saturday, April 14th
Snapchat: jadeeyarn
Jadee on Ravelry.com 
You can also join the Ravelry group, Twisted Strands podcast.

Jadee666 on Plurk, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com 
http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/ is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio! 


No comments:

Post a Comment