Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Twisted Strands Episode 150: Seeds



Welcome to Episode 150 (at last, a new milestone!)
Works in Progress that haven't been touched:

Baby Chalice Blanket by Karen S. Lauger Using Robin Aran tweed and size 10 us needles
and size 2 circulars
A beginner's cross stitch project that is beachy themed.


Finished!
1 bobbin of singles is done, still working on spinning the second.


Stuff and Junk
Movies:  Sharknado 2 and Sharktopus Vs. Pteranodon, both very silly and campy horror/scifi mix.  3 skeins each!
Starting to feel more like myself, but more sad?  If that makes any damn sense.  Let me say again how deeply I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to write notes to me, either here or on Ravelry. Thank you for your prayers, your love, and your patience.
My contact info:
http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com
Jadee on Ravelry.com
Jadee666 on Plurk, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com
http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you again! I'm still chuckling from the awesome cameo by your dad! Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete