Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Twisted Strands Episode 143: Bunnies!


Welcome to Episode 142!


Works in Progress:

Fringe by Jessica Bolof using Tee-cake yarn from Skacel and size 13 needles.



Button Yoke Cardigan by Sandi Prosser, using size 9 US circular needles and dpns, and Plymouth Encore worsted.
I’m still spinning the beautiful Loop batt that I purchased during Rhinebeck.
Finished!
Lil' Bunny Cupcake by Rachel Hoe
Stuff and Junk


Housework? I tilled the garden, it's still too cold in the mornings to plant any tender seedlings or seeds. I'm hoping to do that in the first weekend of May. The plumbers we used to use screwed up the installation of a cheap kitchen faucet, so we have new plumbers and a better quality faucet in the kitchen. I'm so glad it was fixed.

What the hay? 3rd lesson, this time I rode Cleo. It was a good lesson, and for some reason I feel more confident.
Movies and stuff
RIPD, I liked it, it was entertaining. 3 skeins!
Insidious 2, was a bunch of crap. 1 skein.

I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment