Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Twisted Strands Episode 125: How to tell if your cat is trying to kill you.


Welcome to Episode 125!


Works in Progress:

Oatmeal the Snowman by Rachel Borello Carroll in Mystery acrylic
Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder in Into The Whirled Pakokku Sock



Moved these projects into the vault:
Morticia MKAL by boo knits Jaipur Lace by Wandering Wool
Make your bones by Debbie Richey in glow in the dark bernat
Curse-breaker 9.0 by Michele DuNaier
Brighton Sock by Rhian Drinkwater in Out of Step Dyeworks Mutilated colorway.

Dead and gone (or FO's)
None, much to my lament and to no one's surprise.

Stuff and Junk

Ok, I'm getting verklempt over the Dr. Who now. Talk amongst yourselves.





I have a donate button on the blog, too, if you’d like to tip me.


My contact info:

http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com

Jadee on Ravelry.com

Jadee666 on Plurk

And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment