Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twisted Strands Episode 54: I got a snow day!


Welcome to Episode 54
http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/
is a great place to find a podcast, video or audio!

On the kneedles

Diamond Vest for yo-sd by Marika Tobak mystery gift fingering weight yarn and size 1 (2.5) needles. This is pretty much hibernating.
Concentric Socks by Carissa Browning with Vesper sock self striping.
Shadow Tuque by Lee Juvan in Berocco Sundae.
Doll dress of my own design. – hibernating!
Lap Afghan for mom-various acrylic yarns, size ? needles.

Round Crochet Snuggle by Rae French

Fresh off the needles!
Boo hiss, nothing

Movies for knitting!
I haven’t watched a thing!

Spinning some corriedale from Purple Fleece.

Stuff and Junk

Crochet Decoder, worth the 99 cents?


I have buttons for sale, contact me on Ravelry if you’d like to purchase one for 2 dollars!
My contact info:
http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com
Jadee on Ravelry.com
Jadee666 on Plurk
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Jadee you must've been voted sweetest girl in school.Love to watch you, you have such a sweet personality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came by your blog .. i crochet and i was wondering how to get started in podcasting? i love your blog videos

    ReplyDelete