Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twisted Strands Episode 44: Power Outages Suck


I just want to thank everyone for their patience during this trying week of no power. Love you!
Welcome to Episode 44
Power Outages stink.

On the kneedles

Diamond Vest for yo-sd by Marika Tobak mystery gift fingering weight yarn and size 1 (2.5) needles.

Mablesocks, a pattern by Sadie Ruin (from Yarnivore) with Pagewood Farms Alyeska yarn. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mablesocks
Doll dress of my own design.
Tissue box cover by Beverly Mewhorter.

Fresh off the needles!
Lumpy Fingerless Mitts by cdaniele
Paprika’s Reversible Dishcloth by Kimberly (aka Sockbunny).
Colonnade by Stephen West Using Bittersweet’s WW Workaday hand-dyed yarn and size 10 circular needles (6.00mm)
Are we there, yet?
I’m just chaining on for a crochet toy from Super Scary Crochet, Mr. Pumpkin Head by Nicki Trench.


Tip of the Week-
When you are knitting or crocheting a toy, remember to always leave a very long tail, in case you need to seam something, or even attach a limb to your toy.

Stuff and Junk
Drawing tonight!
I’m doing giveaways until my 50th episode. Tonight’s drawing is for stitchmarkers in your favorite color.
Next drawing is for a pattern book.

Movies for knitting!
Grimm
American Horror Story
The Evil Dead, still watching this one.

I have buttons for sale, contact me on Ravelry if you’d like to purchase one for 2 dollars!
My contact info:
http://twistedstrandss.blogspot.com
Jadee on Ravelry.com
Jadee666 on Plurk
And you can always email me at jadeealtATgmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment